Updated at 2022-12-01
By using our Site, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our Site.
We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access our Site to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information about you when you use our Site:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, that you provide to us when you create an account, place an order, or sign up for our newsletter.
- Payment information, such as your credit card number and billing address, that you provide to us when you make a purchase. This information is collected and processed by our payment gateway provider, Stripe.
- Device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, that is automatically collected when you access our Site.
- Location information, such as your country and city, that is automatically collected when you access our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders, including to send you emails about your order status and shipment.
- To communicate with you about your account or our Site, including to send you newsletters and marketing emails if you have consented to receive them. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails.
- To personalize your experience on our Site, including to show you products and advertisements that may be of interest to you.
- To improve our Site and to develop new products and services.
- To protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- With service providers and business partners who help us operate our Site and provide services to you, such as payment processing, fraud prevention, and shipping.
- With social media platforms and other third-party sites and services if you choose to link your account or share information on or through them.
- If we are required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or search warrant.
- In the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, such as in the case of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy.
Data Protection and Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Your Rights and Choices
- The right to restrict or object to our processing of your information.
- The right to data portability, which allows you to request that we transfer your information to another organization or directly to you.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, where we rely on your consent to process your information.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your information.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided at the end of this Policy.
We may ask you to verify your identity before we can respond to your request.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or to complete transactions that you began before you requested a change or deletion.
Third-Party Sites and Services
If you have any questions about this Policy or our information practices, please contact us by email at [email protected]